Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Week 8, Thing 19

Any site from the Web 2.0 Awards list? There are so many to choose from. I like Biblio for library use because you may be able to locate out of print books for patrons or just verify a title exists if you can't find it somewhere else; or for personal use to add to your collection for not much money! My daughter fancies herself as an author and has been working on a novel for about six months now. I'm going to recommend Lulu to her. And I think I prefer Bloglines to Technorati, just because it looks more familiar now. After exploring these social networking websites, I can see how some people spend their entire lives in a dark hole somewhere on the computer. I prefer face-to-face encounters, myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jane,
I'm with you on the face-to-face thing. Nothing like the real world.
Great blog! Keep up the good work!!