Friday, July 27, 2007

Week 7, Thing 17 - Sandbox Wiki

Okay, that was fun, and gave me some good examples of wikis at work. I think I will try to create a wiki for collaboration among my peers here for ILL use. As soon as I get enough courage, I'll invite you in to have a look and share some comments and tips!
Okay. It's later again --- I created a wiki for in-house use and it's just barely begun, but I welcome your comments. Visit it at www.illquickref.pbwiki.com. It's private, so if you want to add comments, which I hope you will, just email me and I'll give you the password. I don't want the whole world to see it, since there are only two little bits of info so far. I do want it to be a collaborative effort, though, and grow, so please let me share the password with you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jane,
Very cool. You made a wiki!

MaryKM said...

Jane, I wanna see!! You know how noisy I am ... can I take a look?? Huummmm ... See you offered.

MaryKM said...

that should have been since, not see, you offered ...

your blog is very orderly like TVs. :)